Goodman 100,000 BTU 80% Downflow Furnace
GDS8 Gas Furnace System Up to 80% AFUE, Single Stage, Multi- Speed, Downflow Installation
The GDS81005CX multi speed gas furnace systems from Goodman features a latest high-efficiency hot surface ignition system and an aluminized patented tubular steel heat exchanger. Powered with a reinforced, heavy gauge insulated steel cabinet and long lasting baked enamel finish, the GDS8 furnaces are perfectly suited to be installed in virtually every corner of your hour including alcove, basement, closet or even the attic. However, it is not suitable for use in the mobile houses. The entire unit is run tested for heating or a combination of heating and cooling applications prior to delivery.
Extraordinary Warranty Protection: The Goodman GDS81005CX Gas Furnace includes a Parts Limited Warranty for 10 years on all the functional parts barring the heat exchanger. In case the heat exchanger ever stops functioning, a brand new heat exchanger will be provided by the company to the original registered owner.
- Electronic Control Board has Self Diagnostics features
- The entire unit is assembled, trial tested prior to delivery
- Patented Dual- diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Durable Hot Surface Igniter with a Norton Mini- igniter
- A high AFUE rating of 80% meaning that as much as 80 cents of every one dollar of gas is used for heating your home
- The unit is backed by a Direct Drive, Multi- Speed Blower Motor
- Designed for Downflow Vertical Applications
- Low Voltage Terminal Blocks
- Energy Saving PSC
- Aluminized furnace steel made inshot burners
- Corrosion resistant tubular heat exchanger
- Includes a combination of regulator and redundant furnace gas valve
- Reliable hot surface ignition system equipped with adaptive patented learning algorithm for maximizing igniter life
- The heater has corrosion-resistant, quiet induced draft blower assembly
- 40VA transformer for air conditioning and heating control service
- Multi flame roll-out switches, outlet air limit switch, pressure switch and blower door safety switch for proper proofing of combustion air
- Complies with California NOX Standards
- Solid-bottom, removal block off
- Convenient left/right connection for electric and gas service
- Attractive architectural gray painted finish
- Coil and furnace fit flush for simpler installation
- Foil face insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- It operates as a natural gas furnace with a provision to be converted to a propane furnace with an optional propane conversion kit (not included)
Things You Need to Know: Before you purchase this appliance, it is always recommended to read the product specifications and associated information related to its yearly operating cost, average annual energy consumption and energy efficiency rating that is provided by the retailer.
Talking of this Goodman 100,000 BTU 80% Downflow Furnace, left click on the Warranty Link provided below for reading the detailed warranty details. However, to receive the 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty on the functional parts and the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty, you need to complete the online registration of your gas furnace within a maximum of sixty days of installation. However, Online registration is presently not required in California or Quebec.
- Item #: GDS81005CX
- Manufacturer's Product Number: GDS81005CX**
- Condition: New