70,000 BTU 95% Downflow Gas Furnace
GCH950703BX Gas Furnace Up to 95% AFUE Performance Dual$aver (Convertible)Multi-Speed, Multi-Position Installation
This Goodman 70,000 BTU 95% Downflow Gas furnace features a patented aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger and a durable Silicon Nitride hot surface ignition system. The entire unit is trial tested in the factory prior to shipment for heating and heating/cooling combination applications. The GCH95 furnaces are primarily fed by natural gas but it offers the facility to be converted into a propane gas fed furnace using a basic LPM-06 field installed propane conversion kit. The Goodman GCH950703BX 70,000 BTU 95% AFUE furnace employs a single stage thermostat with variable stages of heating that are automatically controlled by a digital timer circuit installed in the control board.
The Goodman GCH950703BX two stage gas furnacesfrom generally operate at a considerable lower speed most of the times that help in keeping the room temperature in and around a preferable limit round the clock all throughout the year. Unlike the traditional, single stage furnaces that mostly operate following a basic binary on or offmodel, the two stage furnaces incorporates three separate operational modes- high, low and off. This, in turn ensures that the furnace manages to deliveroptimum low level heating efficiency of the highest quality to your house while also storing the ability of automatically increasing the temperature of your house on the bitterly cold winter days. In other words, the switching ability of thedual stage furnaces directly translates to fuel savings. Moreover, being backed by an amazingly high AFUE rating up to 95%, 95 cents of every dollar of your heating investment directly translates to heating your home.
Extraordinary Warranty Protection: The Goodman 70,000 BTU 95% Downflow Gas Furnace is covered by what we consider to be one of the best warranties that you will ever find in the heating and cooling industry. Apart from covering the Heat Exchanger with a full proof Lifetime Limited Warranty to the actual, registered purchaser, if ever your heat exchanger fails during the first ten years of ownership, the company will replace the entire unit. The functional parts and accessories are covered by a 10 Years Parts Warranty.
• Two stage gas valve control technology allows the installer to run the 2 stage valve with the flip of a dip switch
• Runs on natural gas but can be converted into a propane furnace using an optional propane conversion kit
• Furnace control board with self diagnostic features
• Dual certified for sealed combustion- direct vent (2- pipe) or non- direct vent (1- pipe) applications
• Low constant fan allows the homeowners to activate the low heat speed to circulate air uniformly throughout the home
• Energy-saving, reliable hot surface ignition system with patented adaptive learning algorithm to maximize igniter life
• 110V Silicon Igniter
• Self adjusting feature automatically switches furnace to a low/ high stage operation depending on the temperature outside without an outdoor temperature sensor
• Furnace control board with self- diagnostics, color coded
• Single speed induced draft blower with negligible operational noise
• Quieter, four speed, direct drive circulating blower motor
• Low Voltage terminals and provisions for 24- volt humidifiers and electronic air cleaner
• Energy-efficient, multi-speed, direct drive blower motor
• Aluminized steel inshot burners
• Quiet, corrosion-resistant induced draft blower assembly
• This unit complies with the California NOx emissions standards
Additional Information: Before purchasing any appliance, make it a point to read the important product information about its yearly operational costs, system compatibility and installation instructions. Click on the links below to get the detailed consumer brochure provided by the retailer along with the warranty details. Moreover, to receive the warranty protection for your furnace, it’s important to register your product latest within 60 days after installation. Online registration is not required for Quebec or California.
- Item #: GCH950703BX
- Manufacturer's Product Number: GCH950703BX**
- Condition: New