80,000 BTU 80% Upflow Furnace
GMS80804BN Gas Furnace Up to 80% AFUE Performance, Multi-Speed, Single-Stage, Downflow Installation
The Goodman GMS80804BN 80,000 BTU up to 80% AFUE Performance Upflow gas furnace system from Goodman features an array of distinctive components that contribute in enhancing the energy- efficiency and comfort levels of your home. The GMS8 chain of furnace features astrong aluminized steel heat exchanger, shaped into a dual diameter configuration that considerably increases the durability, reliability and efficiency of the furnace. Adding to this, it also incorporates a fully insulated, heavy gauge steel built cabinet that reduces the operational sound levels to a minimum possible level, providing quiet and comfortable heating for your home.
The Goodman GMS80804BN multi position 80,000 BTU up to 80% AFUE performance Upflow furnace also features a quiet induced draft furnace blower assembly combined with a hot surface ignition system with Norton Mini igniter. Moreover, all units are trial tested in the factory prior to shipment for heating or heating and cooling combination applications. Some of the other major features worth mentioning includea durable baked enamel finish and a heavy- gauge, reinforced, wrap- around steel cabinet to provide reliable heating performance for many years to follow. In terms of portability and model size, these furnaces can easily be installed almost everywhere in your house including the basement, alcove, utility room, closet and attic.
Extraordinary Warranty Protection: All functional parts of the GMS80804BN 80,000 BTU 80% Upflow Gas Furnace are covered by a 10- Years Parts Limited Warranty. Coming to the heat exchanger, if ever your heat exchanger stops functioning within the first ten years of ownership, the company will provide a brand new replacement to the original registered owner of the furnace unit.
• Integrated furnace control withself diagnostic features
• Operates as a natural gas furnace but can be converted to a propane furnace using a propane conversion kit (not included)
• Corrosion-resistant, Aluminized- steel tubular heat exchanger
• Reliable, energy-efficient hot surface ignition system withGoodman patented adaptive learning algorithm to maximize igniter life
• Designed as an Upflow furnace but suits multi-position installation- left, right, horizontal or vertical
• Corrosion-resistant, quiet induced draft furnace blower assembly
• Low voltage terminal blocks
• Durable Silicone Nitride Igniter
• Strongly assembled and run- tested in the factory before delivery
• Flame roll out switches,Outlet air limit switch, pressure switch and blower door safety switch for proof of combustion air
• Combination redundant gas valve and regulator
• Aluminized steel in shot furnace burners
• Attractive architectural gray paint finish
• Multi-speed PSC, energy- saving direct- drive blower motor
• Coil and furnace fit flush for easy, time- efficient installation
• Side or bottom side air inlet
• Removable, solid bottom block-off
• 40VA transformer for heating and air conditioning control service
• Convenient right and left connection for electric and gas service
• Heavy gauged, reinforced, fully insulated steel cabinet with a durable baked-enamel finish
• A rotating GMS8 combustion air blower to allow venting the furnace through the top, left or right hand side
• Foil-face insulation lines the heat exchanger
• Not compatible with California NOx emission standards
Things to Remember: Before you purchase this appliance, it’s always advisable to read the system requirements, product specifications and warranty details to make sure that the furnace is capable of fulfilling your requirements. However, in order to receive the warranty protection for the heat exchanger as well as the other functional parts, it’s important to register your furnace online within 60 days after installation. Online registration is not applicable for California and Quebec.
- Item #: GMS80804BN
- Manufacturer's Product Number: GMS80804BN**
- Condition: New